We look for many qualities in the individuals we hire—the ability to communicate effectively, a high level of organization, strong interpersonal skills, and so on. Regardless of an applicant’s qualifications, we always look for one attribute in particular—the desire to provide high-quality signage with excellent customer service.
We can train people how to work with clients or run pieces of equipment, but to have passion for customer service and pride for your work takes a unique individual.
If these are qualities you possess, we’re sure you'll find a rewarding career with us. We supply our team with the latest technology, afford them the best training available and provide every opportunity for growth within our company.
Thank you for expressing interest in a career with Signtastic! We are growing and we are looking for a Sign Production/Installation associate.
Brief job description:
- Ideal candidates must be a creative, confident self-starter with the ability to handle projects from concept to production.
- Have a minimum of 2 years of experience in the sign industry.
- Assist with shop services such as production, installation, weeding, & processing vinyl jobs.
- Knowledge of software that operates wide format printers and file formatting
- Have experience with Flexi Sign Pro, Adobe CC (Illustrator, Photoshop) and Microsoft Office programs.
Sign Production/Installation Associate